What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file, placed on your computer that contains data related to your navigation. These files will record information about you, such as your age, certain browsing habits, etc. This data is then collected and analyzed in order to facilitate your navigation or to propose to you advertisements that correspond to you.
The cookies on our website:
The Website has recourse to the use of "cookie" enabling the process of statistics and traffic information, which facilitate navigation and improve services for your ease.
We also use them to manage your identification (customer account, shopping cart, order). They are necessary for the proper functioning of our site. In all cases, the data collected through these cookies are exclusively for the needs of our website and in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended.
You have the choice to accept or reject cookies and manage your preferences via your Internet browser. In order to facilitate navigation on the site, it is recommended to accept cookies in the browser settings.
How to set up your web browser?
1/ With Internet Explorer
• Choose the "Tools" menu, then "Internet Options"
• Click the "Security" tab
• Select "Internet" then "Custom Level"
• Locate the "Cookies" section and choose the option that suits you
2/ With the Firefox browser
• Choose the "Tools" menu, then "Options"
• Choose the "Privacy" menu, then click in "Cookies"
• Check or uncheck the "Allow all sites to place cookies" box as desired
3/ With the Google Chrome browser
• Click on the "Tools" menu icon
• Select "Options"Click the "Advanced Options" tab and go to the "Privacy"
• Click the "Show Cookies" button
• Choose the option that suits you and click "Close"